Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Station 37, and more stuff



Finished up a game I made with The Monster King a few months back, with music by Chef Boyardee. Its available there: http://www.frankiesmileshow.com/station37

Trailer:


The game was featured on the indie games blog and more recently Tigsource. Thanks guys!

Now working on a short game project for the something awful game making thing, and also working on Super Banana Nababa again. Lots of things going on! Also I should have a new video coming up soon, there's some album art ive made some time ago but never put up the time lapse of it.

(Also in other news last month I quit my day job to go full time freelance/game makin I GUESS THATS ALSO BLOG WORTHY)

5 comments:

Jonathon Wisnoski said...

Great game.
You might want to consider making a full fire-fighting only game as I would say the first half is by far the most fun.

FrankieSmileShow said...

Thanks! And maybe I will eventually. While the firefighting section was fun, we didn't have enough time in the original 48 hours to give it enough depth to hold its own through an entire game. I feel that as these mechanics are right now, that section ends just on time, when its about to get a little old. A longer game would need some more depth.

web lol said...

kul page

free games to download said...

It’s not that I want to replicate your web page, but I really like the design. Could you let me know which theme are you using? Or was it custom made?

http://gunmayhem.co said...

It’s not that I want to replicate your web page, but I really like the design. Could you let me know which theme are you using? Or was it custom made?