Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Art got done

Did some more art! I added some colors to the characters in the cover image I posted on my last entry:


I began to put together the video recording of the process, Maybe I'll upload it tomorrow.

I also made a series of images for the same issue, in a sort of recruitment article. Each vignette represents a particular position in the journal's team. You can try to guess what each of them refer to. Id list them but I don't know what some of them are called in English and don't particularly feel like checking them out for now.

I did not record the drawing process on that one because of the overheating problems I mentioned in my last post, it was just too much hassle to take breaks to let it cool off at every 5 minutes.

No comments: